Today is december 22nd. I ordered this item on November 28th.

From walmart.com but it is being sold and shipped by a third party best choice products. A shipping label was made on november 30th. Ive contacted fedex, who hasnt received the package, ive contacted walmart twice, who want to keeo sending me to the seller. Who ive called several times sent emails etc...

but you cant get anyone in the phone it is an answering service, theysay they will call back but they don't they wont respond to emails or anything. Worst experience ever!!!!!!

I wouldnt ever in a million years recommend this company and i am very close to never shopping at walmart.com ever again. I am a super pissed consumer

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ThunderousEagle

ALSO HAD A NIGHTMARE SITUATION WITH THIS COMPANY AND WALMART.COM. ORDERED A SEWING MACHINE FROM WALMART.COM, ARRIVED, DIDN'T WORK, GOT THE RUN AROUND FROM WAL-MART AND ALSO BEST CHOICE PRODUCTS.

STUCK WITH DEFECTIVE PRODUCT!!! WALMART HAS LOST ME AS A COSTOMER AND I WILL NOT SHOP WITH WAL-MART OR BEST CHOICE PRODUCTS EVER AGAIN!!!