Buyers beware! This company advertises products on Amazon that they do not stock and advertise the as Amazon Prime items.

They created a fraudulent tracking number that showed the item was in transite (which it was not, I verified this with FED EX). And every time I asked for a shipping update the state you can not request a refund. It took 15 days to get my money back.

Also Amazon was no help, horrible service! I guess Amazon is more worried about makeing money than taking care of their customers!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

How did you go about getting your money back? I am having the same issue?

@Anonymous

Me too - How do we get our money back?

@Anonymous

I have just gotten off the phone with my bank, Wells Fargo, and they will be filing a claim and reversing the charge by "Walmart," for the Best Choice Product I NEVER received. I did, however, receive the WRONG product which was (oh what a surprise) a much cheaper item, a tiny "needing-to-be-assembled" lightweight child's chair and postage stamp sized table, instead of the electric fireplace I ordered for $145.

My multiple emails have yet to be responded to.

No offer for resolution, but then again... they already have my money.