I am in a current situation with Best choice Products. I purchased a ride on car toy for my son.

Long story short, I am returning the product and have been getting the run around from the company. They want me to be responsible for $250 shipping cost. When I complained they promised to send me a FedEx return label and I have yet to receive it. This was over a month ago.

I am stuck with this car and am unable to call them and they stopped returning my emails.

I purchased the car on Walmart.com but Walmart says Best Choice is a third party through their site and all returns have to be handled by them. Has anyone on here figured out how to get their situation resolved???

Product or Service Mentioned: Ride On Toy.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Same issue here. The ride on lasted one day and now it's broken- complete junk and waste of money

I am currently going through a problem with them on a christmas gift that i will probably never see. I reported them to the better business bureau.

This has got to stop!

They are ripping people off daily. Good luck.

Ill bet its the exact same car I purchased. Mine also came broken! Good luck reaching someone.