I ordered a folding roll away bed from BCP.When I came home one day, the package was on the front porch with a huge corner of the box torn off and part of the bed frame sticking out.

Someone tried to tape over the damage. But this is NOT acceptable. When I called Best ( WORST ) Choice Products there was not answer X4! I then filed a complaint with the customer service dept.----but NO answer from them, either.

I finally filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of central California one week ago ( 1/30/2017.

) I'm now waiting for a response from the BBB.PLEASE save yourself a lot of frustration and DO NOT order from this SCAM company!!!!

Review about: Foldable Roll Away Bed.

I didn't like: Lousy customer service.

1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bed
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $145
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Best Choice Products?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion