3374 Plainfield Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46231, USA
3.3

Shortly after purchasing this car for my grand-daughter I learned that all the car sounds stopped (motor start up sound, horn, mp3, etc), as well as the side lights. I have quite a bit of work experience with electronics, repair as well as manufacturing.

I also have all the proper test equipment for troubleshooting circuits. Traced the problem back to a defective circuit board. All the wire connectors are good, drivetrain good, etc. Bad circuit board!

Called Best Choice, eventually reached a live person, she told me she could not sell/provide me a board (have the PN, offered to send pictures too).

I have other grandchildren who I will be buying drive cars (at least 3-4 more), this is just poor customer service in my opinion. I'll pay for the board, connecting connectors is a no brainer, and yes, I'm pretty good with aan industrial soldering iron

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Ride On Toy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Choice Products Pros: Grand daughter liked driving the car when it had all the sounds.

Best Choice Products Cons: Sounds and side lights quit soon after purchase.

Comments