Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

DO NOT ORDER From Best Choice Product EVER.

I have ordered from so many companies and I have NEVER experience a situation like this one.

On Saturday, December 15, 2018, I placed an order for a foosball table. I got an email confirmation that same day confirming my order and order #.

On Tuesday, December 18, Best Choice Product send me an email informing me, "We're happy to let you know that your order has been shipped! You can see the status of your shipment by clicking the button below".

When I first click the button below it stated that my shipment will be delivered from FedEx on Thursday, December 20th by the end of the day.

But the shipment never got to me on that date. I checked again and it stated "Schedule delivery pending"

Therefore, due to Christmas mailing craziness I waited patiently for my order to be delivered. By Saturday, December 22 and no delivery I decided to call FedEx to get information on by package.

FedEx informed me that Best Choice Product never produced a package and that I would have to contact Best Choice Product to find out what happened to my order.

When I contact Best Choice Product customer service the person I spoke to informed my that my order was never shipped because the product was no longer available.

You could imagine how upset I was.. a whole week went by and I could have purchased another gift if only this company would have been honest and informed me my order was no longer available, if I would have never called I would have been waiting for a package that was NEVER SENT.

I requested to speak to a supervisor after holding for about 20mins. the customer service that informed me that my product was no longer available told me that all supervisors were busy (I could imagine why)…

Best Choice Product truly ruined my Christmas by leading me on and allowing me to believe my shipment was sent when they never sent it.

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM BEST CHOICE PRODUCT

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Not receiving the product and no responses from customer service.

Comments

Reading your story is exactly mine. I placed my oreder, they deducted the money sent me a fed ex shipping number and it stayed on label created .

I wrote in 4 times to be told you will receive your item on the 22 I called fed ex to be told it is a label, nothing has shipped.

I reported this to my bank. I want my money back!