Update by user Dec 31, 2018

End result. They, basically, told me to go pound sand.

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2018

We purchased a Christmas tree from Best Choice Products in January, after Christmas last year, and put the unopened tree in the basement to be used this year. When we opened the box this year, we discovered that one of the 3 sections of the tree was missing.

We contacted the company about the problem, and asked that they ship us the missing section. After 3 phone calls and multiple emails, were told that their "resolution" to our complaint, was to offer us a 10% discount on the purchase of another tree, since the "60 day warranty" had expired. Really?

The latest email from them is to tell us that they are considering the matter closed, since we never responded to their request for additional information. There were, in fact, 3 phone calls and 5 emails to them with, "additional information."

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Christmas Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Same thing happened to me but I was also told i would need to return it and pay the fed ex shipping charges - $27.97. I've asked for full refund. Not sure how a company can continue to conduct business this way.