Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I PURCHASED ONLINE BY ACCIDENT THE ITEM ORDERED WAS DUPLICATE. I CALLED THEM RIGHT AWAY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE .THE ITEM STATUS WAS STILL PREPARING NOT EVEN SHIPPED YET CALLED WALMART.

COM BUT SINCE THE ITEM IS COMING FROM MARKETPLACE WALMART CALLED THIS MERCHANT BCP to resolve the problem we were in a conference call BCP representative Mr Carlo advised me to wait for the item to arrived and then once i recieved the item i have to call them back again so they. Can process and they can send me the shipping return label to me. So ive waited when i got the item.called the walmart.com and they called the BCP merchant but walmart wasnt able to get hold of them so they emailed the merchant in my behalf to follow up the shipping label return. After 24 hrs we rcvd and email from BCP representative and they come up with different RESOLUTION they refuse to send me a returned shipping label.instead i have to pay on my own.which is not i was advise on the the first conversation with Mr Carlo.

In short they dont want to refund my duplicate item. Its very disappointing this company dont have the word ,consistency and professionalism. They are scammer. They dont deserved to be one of the merchant of Walmart.

Com. Walmart.com resolve your problem in your behalf..Walmart refunded my item without any question asked.

The service of best choice producf is negative. I refused to rate even 1.they dont deserved at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments