1.4

We purchase the 12V Ride On Car with MP3 Electric Battery Power, Pink and not only do they not sell replacement parts when their cars stop working but the CS is horrible. I called to see if they knew of anywhere I could find a replacement battery for the car we purchased through them.

I was told to “search ride on cars replacement batteries on eBay or amazon and find it there”, so I go on to ask her I there’s a specific search to find the correct one and she told me unfortunately not. Omg! So I called amazon because of course I have a hard time finding it on my own and guess what. They weren’t able to find one either.

Save your money and purchase through somewhere else. This company is a joke and a waste of time and money

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Ride On Toy.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

While my boy enjoyed the Jeep for a while it stopped working. I volt tested the batter and it was fine.

I'm assuming the board is bad because all the wires are attached perfectly. This company does NOT SELL PARTS!

Best Choice Products Reviews