I ordered a wicker set from Best Choice Products and it was shipped in three different boxes...and two of the three boxes arrived. Customer service stated that the third box was coming in the next 48 hrs each time I called.

The last time I called, they said the box was delivered to my residence and that someone had signed for it and that I needed to contact Fed Ex. After contacting Fed Ex, I was told that the box was shipped back to Best Choice and that Best Choice had signed for it. I did receive a call from customer service after that stating that they did make a mistake and they had, in fact, received the box. They couldn't ship the box back to me unless I could tell them which box I was missing.

Unfortunately, they were unable to tell which boxes were delivered. Luckily, I didn't trash the other two boxes and was able to retrieve the box numbers. After giving them the box number, they inform me that I wouldn't receive the missing box for another week and there was no other way to expedite the process (this has been going on for about four weeks at this point). I wanted the new wicker set for a pool party we were having that has since passed (since I ordered the set in enough time to have it by the party date).

I did receive a 'I'm sorry' for whatever that's worth. I won't be shopping with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments