Rochester, New York

CS is obsolete at this company! 1st they sent me the wrong item, took forever to contact someone for assistance.

Nobody returns calls, nobody returns emails. Finally I get a replacement and the trampoline is defective. There is no where to secure the legs to the unit. Again had to jump through massive hoops for anyone to service me.

Finally I contacted this awful company through facebook & they then had someone contact me. The replacement is ALSO DEFECTIVE. This trampoline is NOT SAFE. The legs do not secure.

CS doesnt exist. Its been well over a month, my sons bday has come & gone. I am so frustrated with this HORRID experience. They shouldnt be allowed to sell this unsafe / dangerous item and shouldnt be in business with the awful service they give to customer.

How can they sell trampolines that are unsafe like this? The legs literally will collapse if someone jumps on it. So 1 incorrect, 2 defectives and good luck trying to reach someone.

Worst online experience I have ever encountered, never again will I shop with Best Choice Products. http://bestchoiceproducts.com/

Comments