Customer service is non-existent, my order shows label created since 12/15/17 have contacted the company and sat on hold for hours before being hung up on each time. They take more than two days to respond to any emails sent, there is no live chat available as they advertised.

This company is a joke, 12/20/17 finally was able to speak to a representative from this company who informed me the package would arrive a day later which is unacceptable since it was ordered to be received by a certain date as no one will be home to accept the package.

Also was given a different tracking number for this package. Completely done with this company, I will also refrain from ordering with them if you value your money stay far from this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I placed an order Dec 4 and I still dont have my order and it Dec 20. I'm pissed.

Christmas is Monday.

Never ordering from this site again!. They won't even respond to my emails and I can't get someone on the phone and to top it off they lying about having online chat.

Arieonna
@Ciera

I called them back when I realized the tracking number the incompetent rep gave me was for a previous order with them! I am beyond pissed and will filing with the BBB

Best Choice Products Reviews