We bought the 12V Licensed Mercedes-Benz G65 SUV Ride On Car w/ Parent Control Built In Speakers AUX Jack - Pink for our daughter Christmas of 2017. She is just now having the opportunity to have a good chance at driving her little jeep around.

The jeep is a piece of junk!!! It says it can with hod up to 60 pounds, my daughter is 27 pounds and the vehicle barely moves. I have asked for a product refund and return but I am getting the response that it's past the 60 day time frame. Half that time the car was wrapped sitting under the Christmas tree.

After unwrapped it my daughter could barley play with it because of the weather or she was too sick.

Now we are stuck with a huge piece of pink plastic that doesn't do anything except sits in the garage and out over $200. If you think your product is worth selling to consumers, you should stand behind the product and own up if the product fails to meet the buyers expectations.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Choice Products Mercedes Benz G65 Ride On Toy.

Reason of review: poor quality, not as described, defective.

Best Choice Products Pros: He color.

Best Choice Products Cons: Product was not as described.

Comments