2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

So, I found BCP and they have the cutest 6 pc set of colored mason jar glasses with carrying rack.. I got a set and then while I was waiting for mine to come in I showed them to a few friends.

My sister fell in love with them and friend of mine decided to surprise her with a set she found on Amazon offered by the same company, BCP About 10 days go by and mine finally arrived. Unfortunately, they did a lousy job of packing they literally took the set of GLASSes and set them inside the METAL rack and threw it in a box??? No paper no padding no shipping popcorns, nothing! So, of course, after 10 days of being thrown around during shipping, one of the glasses broke.

We contact customer service, sent them pictures of the broken glass, and they offer a refund. Next thing we get is an email stating a refund will be given once the defective/ damaged item is sent back. It's broken glass? I threw it away after they said they were issuing a refund.

Anyway, I just said screw it and said forget about it. Now, my sister's set was about to be delivered but a notice is sent saying refused by recipient due to damage but they never made it to my sister's address? O after a fight with Amazon and an offer of a credit that still has not been given we ordered another set and figured we would just use the credit later. Now we are on round 3 of these glasess.

They were delivered but to a different state!

UGH! So out of Three 6-pc sets of glasses, we have 5 actual glasses!!, BUYER BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH BCP!!!

Review about: Best Choice Products Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: This complaint is for 3 separate gift orders of the same product Its hard to give a single solution. First a refund should be issued for mine or a credit added to my account and reship my sisters packaged properly to the right address!.

I liked: Product looked nice and the price are great, Free shipping.

I didn't like: Trying to contact customer service, Shipping although free is very careless.

Comments