470 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 09, 2020

Not at all. Non response from John M.

when I replied back to him on 5-6-2020 a day after he replied to me stating I was not in the 60 day window therefore a replacement or refund could not be made; although I had started correspondence with BCP 4 days after receipt of the damaged product. I am gathering all my documentation and will send it to BCP company in Tustin, CA and Director of Customer Service Nick Thompson in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.

Original review posted by user May 06, 2020

REFERENCING ORDER NO: 104****

Since I don't want this email to be too convoluted, I'll try to explain my situation to show chronologically what my issue is.

On 4-14-20 I placed an order for a 2-Person Outdoor Mesh Double Glider w/Tempered Glass Attached Table for a total of $142.55

On 4-20-20 the item was delivered via FEDEX Tracking # 178400****10 but since I didn't have anyone to help me assemble at that time I waited until 4-24-20 to open the box and that is when I discovered shattered glass on the sides so I never opened box completely since I knew it was already damaged.

4-24-20 I called 844-948-**** but they are unable to offer phone support due to COVID-19 and I completely empathize with them and appreciate they are actively pursuing ways to get their home team to work from home and to email customer service for support.

***On their website under "Damaged or Defective Items" it says to contact customer support team within 60 days to assist with a refund or replacement and images are sometimes required. ***

4-24-20 I emailed BCP about my damaged product with 5 pictures attached and requested a replacement or full refund - BCP acknowledged with Request # 114****.

4-24-20 Sent a more detailed email regarding damaged product &;;;;;;;; BCP acknowledged with Request # 114****.

On 4-27-20 I received an email from BCP to write a review on my recent purchase and I wrote exactly what happened so you can understand that it was NOT a favorable review.

On 4-28-20 I sent another email regarding refund or replacement of damaged product and BCP acknowledged with Request # 115****.

On 4-30-20 I sent another email asking for a REFUND and BCP acknowledged same day with email Request # 116****.

LO AND BEHOLD...

On 5-5-20 I received my 1st response from an actual person whose name is John M.

so I was ecstatic that I was finally heard but as I read on John M. stated they looked into my order and it appears that it is no longer within the 60-day warranty period and item cannot be replaced or refunded and for additional questions to reference ticket # 115****.

I was VERY SURPRISED because it had only been 15 days and I started correspondence 4 days after damaged product was delivered. What the.......?

Moving along...I discovered this website "pissedconsumer.com" and saw that there are over 700 negative reviews and only 7 had been resolved as of 5-5-2020. Had I know this earlier...

I try to be as thorough as possible, so I apologize for this long review.

If there is anyone that can help me resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. I no longer want a replacement - I want a FULL REFUND of $142.55.

Thank you for reading.

Mel (from Texas)

RE: Order # 104****

Best Choice Products Pros: Fast delivery.

Best Choice Products Cons: Non responsive, Customer service, No customer service, Follow-up customer service support.

Comments

They are a bad company. I recently purchased a indoor/outdoor console table and it was damaged.

They would not send me a replacement board. So returned the whole table to them. Very poor customer service.

They don't go out of their way to try and make the customer happy like other companies do. Would not buy anything from this company again.

Best Choice Products Reviews